- C. H. Leow, N. L. Bush, A. Stanziola, M. Braga, A. Shah, J. Hernández-Gil, N. J. Long, E. O. Aboagye, J. C. Bamber and M.X. Tang, “3D microvascular imaging using high frame rate ultrasound and ASAP without contrast agents: development and initial in vivo evaluation on non-tumour and tumour models”,IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2019.2906434)
- G. Zhang, S. Lin, C.H. Leow, K.T. Pang, J. Hernández-Gil, N. Long, R. J. Eckersley, T. Matsunaga, and M.X. Tang, “Quantification of Vaporised Targeted Nanodroplets Using High-Frame-Rate Ultrasound and Optics”, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2019.01.009)
- G. Zhang, S. Harput, H. Hu, K. Christensen-Jeffries, J. Zhu, J. Brown, C. H. Leow, R. J. Eckersley, C. Dunsby, and M.X. Tang, “Fast Acoustic Wave Sparsely Activated Localization Microscopy (fast-AWSALM): Ultrasound Super-Resolution using Plane-Wave Activation of Nanodroplets”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2019
- A. Stanziola*, M. Toulemonde*, Y. Li, V. Papadopoulou, R. Corbett, N. Duncan, R J. Eckersley, and M.X. Tang, “MotionArtifacts and Correction in Multi-Pulse High Frame Rate Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2018 (https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2887164)
- M. Toulemonde, Y. Li, S. Lin, F. Cordonnier, M. Butler, W. C. Duncan, R. J. Eckersley, V. Sboros, and M-X. Tang, “High-Frame-Rate Contrast Echocardiography using diverging waves: initial in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2018 (https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2856756)
- X. Zhou, C.H. Leow, E. Rowland, K. Riemer, J. M. Rubin, P. D. Weinberg, and M. Tang, “3D velocity and volume flow measurement in vivo using speckle decorrelation and 2D high frame rate contrast-enhanced ultrasound”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, 2018 (https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2850535)
- G. Zhang, S. Harput, S. Lin, K. Christensen-Jeffries, C.H. Leow, J. Brown, C. Dunsby, R. Eckersley, M. Tang, “Acoustic Wave Sparsely-Activated Localization Microscopy (AWSALM): Super-Resolution Ultrasound Imaging using Acoustic Activation and Deactivation of Nanodroplets”, Applied Physics Letter, 2018 (Accepted)
- S. Harput, K. Christensen-Jeffries, J. Brown, Y. Li, K. J. Williams, A. H. Davies, R. J. Eckersley, C. Dunsby, and M.X. Tang, “Two-Stage Motion Correction for Super-Resolution Ultrasound Imaging in Human Lower Limb”, IEEE Transactions on UFFC, (Accepted). (https://doi.org/10.1109/TUFFC.2018.2824846)
- A. Stanziola, C.H. Leow, E. Bazigou, P.D. Weinberg, and M.X. Tang, “ASAP: Super-Contrast Vasculature Imaging using Coherence Analysis and High Frame- Rate Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound”, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, (Accepted). (https://doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2018.2798158)
- Y. Li, C.P. Ho, M. Toulemonde, N. Chahal, R. Senior, M.X. Tang, “Fully Automatic Myocardial Segmentation of Contrast Echocardiography Sequence Using Random Forests Guided by Shape Model”, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, Volume: 37, Issue: 5, pp. 1081 – 1091, 2018 (https://doi.org/10.1109/TMI.2017.2747081)
- C.H. Leow, and M.X. Tang, “Spatio-Temporal Flow and Wall Shear Stress Mapping Based on Incoherent Ensemble-Correlation of Ultrafast Contrast Enhanced Ultrasound Images”, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume 44, Issue 1, pp. 134-152, 2018 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ultrasmedbio.2017.08.930)
- K. Christensen-Jeffries, S. Harput, J. Brown, P. N. T. Wells, P. Aljabar, C. Dunsby, M.-X. Tang, and R. J. Eckersley, “Microbubble Axial Localization Errors in Ultrasound Super-Resolution Imaging”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1644–1654, Nov. 2017
- K. Christensen-Jeffries, J. Brown, P. Aljabar, M. Tang, C. Dunsby, and R. J. Eckersley, “3-D In Vitro Acoustic Super-Resolution and Super-Resolved Velocity Mapping Using Microbubbles”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, vol. 64, no. 10, pp. 1478–1486, Oct. 2017
- M. Toulemonde, R. Corbett, V. Papadopoulou, N. Chahal, Y. Li, C. H. Leow, D. O. Cosgrove, R. J. Eckersley,N. Duncan, R. Senior, and M.X. Tang, “High Frame Rate Contrast Echocardiography – in human demonstration”, JACC Cardiovascular Imaging, (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcmg.2017.09.011)
- S. Lin, G. Zhang, C.H. Leow, and M.X. Tang, “Effects of microchannel confinement on acoustic vaporisation of ultrasound phase change contrast agents”, Physics in Medicine & Biology, Volume 62, Number 17, 2017.
- S Lin, A Shah, J Hernández-Gil, A Stanziola, B I Harriss, T O. Matsunaga, N Long, J Bamber, M X Tang, “Optically and acoustically triggerable sub-micron phase-change contrast agents for enhanced photoacoustic and ultrasound imaging”, Photoacoustics, Volume 6, 26-36, 2017.
- H Mulvana, RJ Browning, Y Luan, N de Jong, MX Tang, RJ Eckersley and E Stride, “Characterisation of Contrast Agent Microbubbles for Ultrasound Imaging and Therapy Research”, IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 64 (1), 232-251, 2017.
- A Stanziola, M Toulemonde, Y Yildiz, R Eckersley and MX Tang, Ultrasound Imaging with Microbubbles, IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, 33 (2), 111-117, 2016 (invited)
- Y Li, MX Tang, R Agarwal, D Patel, RJ Eckersley, G Barrois, ME Roddie, L Dayal, PM Savage, MJ Seckl, A Lim, Power Doppler Quantification in assessing Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia, Ultraschall in der Medizin-European Journal of Ultrasound 2016
- DM Gujral, WK Cheung, BN Shah, NS Chahal, S Bhattacharyya, J Hooper, R Senior, MX Tang, KJ Harrington and CM Nutting, Contrast enhancement of carotid adventitial vasa vasorum as a biomarker of radiation-induced atherosclerosis, Radiotherapy and Oncology, 120 (1), 63-68, 2016
- AN Pouliopoulos, C Li, M Tinguely, V Garbin, MX Tang, JJ Choi, Rapid short-pulse sequences enhance the spatiotemporal uniformity of acoustically driven microbubble activity during flow conditions, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 140 (4), 2469-2480, 2016
- Leow, Chee Hau; Bazigou, Eleni; Eckersley, Robert J; Yu, Alfred; Weinberg, Peter; and Tang, Meng-Xing, Flow Velocity Mapping Using Contrast Enhanced High-Frame-Rate Plane Wave Ultrasound and Image Tracking: Methods and Initial inVitro and inVivo Evaluation., Ultrasound in medicine & biology Volume: 41 Issue: 11 Pages: 2913-25 Published: 2015-Nov (Epub 2015 Aug 12)
- Leow, Chee Hau; Iori, Francesco; Corbett, Richard; Duncan, Neill; Caro, Colin; Vincent, Peter; Tang, Meng-Xing, Microbubble Void Imaging: A Non-invasive Technique for Flow Visualisation and Quantification of Mixing in Large Vessels Using Plane Wave Ultrasound and Controlled Microbubble Contrast Agent Destruction. Ultrasound in medicine & biology Volume: 41 Issue: 11 Pages: 2926-37 Published: 2015-Nov (Epub 2015 Aug 18)
- Christensen-Jeffries, Kirsten; Browning, Richard J.; Tang, Meng-Xing; et al., In Vivo Acoustic Super-Resolution and Super-Resolved Velocity Mapping Using Microbubbles, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MEDICAL IMAGING Volume: 34 Issue: 2 Pages: 433-440 Published: FEB 2015
- Y Yildiz, RJ Eckersley, R Senior, A Lim, DO Cosgrove and MX Tang, Correction of nonlinear propagation artifact in contrast enhanced ultrasound imaging of carotid arteries: methods and in vitro evaluation, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume: 41 Issue: 7 Pages: 1938-1947 Published: JUL 2015
- WK Cheung, DM Gujral, BN Shah, NS Chahal, S Bhattacharyya, DO Cosgrove, RJ Eckersley, KJ Harrington, R Senior, CM Nutting and MX Tang, Attenuation correction and normalisation for quantification of contrast enhancement in ultrasound images of carotid arteries, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume: 41 Issue: 7 Pages: 1876-1883 Published: JUL 2015
- S Li, S Lin, Y Cheng, T Matsunaga, R Eckersley and MX Tang, Quantifying activation of perfluorocarbon based phase-change contrast agents using simultaneous acoustic and optical observation, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology Vol. 41, No. 5, pp. 1422–1431, 2015
- Y Li et al, Power Doppler Quantification in assessing Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia, Ultraschall in der Medizin / European Journal of Ultrasound (accepted)
- Cheng, Yi; Li, Sinan; Eckersley, Robert J.; et al., Detecting tissue optical and mechanical properties with an ultrasound modulated optical imaging system in reflection detection geometry, BIOMEDICAL OPTICS EXPRESS Volume: 6 Issue: 1 Pages: 63-71 Published: JAN 1 2015
- S Li, Y Cheng, R Eckersley, D Elson and MX Tang, Dual shear wave induced laser speckle contrast signal and the improvement in shear wave speed measurement, Biomedical Optics Express, v6, 1954-1962 (2015)
- Papadopoulou V, Evgenidis S, Eckersley RJ, Mesimeris T, Balestra C, Kostoglou M, Tang MX, Karapantsios TD. Decompression induced bubble dynamics on ex-vivo fat and muscle tissue surfaces with a new experimental set up. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 129 (2015) 121–129 2015
- Ja’afar, Fairuzeta; Leow, Chee Hau; Garbin, Valeria; Tang, Meng-Xing and Sedon, John, Surface Charge Measurement of SonoVue, Definity and Optison: A Comparison of Laser Doppler Electrophoresis and Micro-Electrophoresis. Ultrasound in medicine & biology Volume: 41 Issue: 11 Pages: 2990-3000 Published: 2015-Nov (Epub 2015 Aug 28)
- JSM Yeh, CA Sennoga, E McConnell, R Eckersley, M-X Tang, S Nourshargh, JM Seddon, DO Haskard and Petros Nihoyannopoulos, Quantitative Ultrasound Molecular Imaging, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, Volume: 41 Issue: 9 Pages: 2478-2496 Published: SEP 2015
- JSM Yeh, CA Sennoga, E McConnell, R Eckersley, M-X Tang, S Nourshargh, JM Seddon, DO Haskard and Petros Nihoyannopoulos, A Targeting Microbubble for Ultrasound Molecular Imaging, PLOS ONE, Volume: 10 Issue: 7 Article Number: e0129681 Published: JUL 10 2015
- CA Sennoga, JM Seddon, JA Frueh, D Zhang; DO Haskard， RJ Eckesley, M-X Tang, DYNAMICS OF TARGETED MICROBUBBLE ADHESION UNDER PULSATILE COMPARED WITH STEADY FLOW, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology (in press)
- S Li, Y Cheng, L Song, RJ Eckersley, DS Elson, MX Tang, Tracking shear waves in turbid medium by light: theory, simulation, and experiment, Optics Letters 39 (6), 1597-1600, 2014
- Christensen-Jeffries, K.Browning, R; Tang, M ; Dunsby, C. Eckersley, R. In Vivo Acoustic Super-Resolution and Super-Resolved Velocity Mapping Using Microbubbles. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 5 Sep 2014 – 10.1109/TMI.2014.2359650
- Papadopoulou V, Tang M-X, Balestra C, Eckersley RJ, Karapantsios TD. Circulatory Bubble Dynamics: From Physical to Biological Aspects. (Invited) Advances in colloid and interface science. 2014 Jan; In Press: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cis.2014.01.017
- Yi Cheng, Sinan Li, Robert J. Eckersley, Daniel S. Elson, and Meng-Xing Tang, Detecting tissue optical and mechanical properties with an ultrasound modulated optical imaging system in reflection detection geometry, Biomedical Optics Express (in press)
- Germonpré P, Papadopoulou V, Hemelryck W, Obeid G, Eckersley RJ, Tang M-X, Balestra C. The use of portable 2D echocardiography and “frame-based” bubble counting as a tool to evaluate diving decompression stress. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. 2014 Mar; In Press.
- Hemelryck W, Germonpré P, Papadopoulou V, Rozloznik M, Balestra C. Long term effects of recreational SCUBA diving on higher cognitive function. Scand J Med Sci Sports. 2014; 24:928-934.
- Buzzacott P, Lambrechts K, Mazur A, Wang Q, Papadopoulou V, Theron M, Balestra C, Guerrero F. A ternary model of decompression sickness in rats. Computers in Medicine and Biology. 2014; 55:74-78.
- Buzzacott P, Schuster A, Gerges A, Hemelryck W, Lambrechts K, Madden D, Papadopoulou V, Tkachenko Y, Mazur A, Tillmans F, Rozloznik M, Wang Q, Mollerlokken A, François G, Arne S. A New Model of Head-Up Display Dive Computer Addressing Safety-Critical Rate of Ascent and Returning Gas Pressure – A Pilot Trial. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport. 2014; 13:50-58.
- J-B Li; C Tang; M Dai; G Liu; X-T Shi; B Yang; C-H Xu; F Fu; F-S You; M-X Tang; X-Z Dong, “A New Head Phantom With Realistic Shape and Spatially Varying Skull Resistivity Distribution,” Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on , vol.61, no.2, pp.254,263, Feb. 2014
- Bin Zhou; Katharine H Fraser; Christian Poelma; Jean-Martial Mari; Robert J Eckersley; Peter D Weinberg; Meng-Xing Tang*, Ultrasound Imaging Velocimetry: effect of beam sweeping on velocity estimation, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume 39, Issue 9, September 2013, Pages 1672–1681
- O M Viessmann, R J Eckersley, K Christensen-Jeffries, M X Tang, C Dunsby, Acoustic super-resolution with ultrasound and microbubbles, Phys. Med. Biol., vol. 58, no. 18, pp. 6447-6458, 2013.
- Y Cheng, S Li, RJ Eckersley, DS Elson, MX Tang, Viscosity measurement based on shear-wave laser speckle contrast analysis, Journal of biomedical optics 18 (12), 121511-121511, Dec 2013
- Papadopoulou, Virginie; Eckersley, Robert J; Balestra, Costantino, Karapantsios, Thodoris D; Tang, Meng-Xing*; A critical review of physiological bubble formation in hyperbaric decompression. Advances in colloid and interface science Volume: 191-192 Pages: 22-30, May 2013
- J Casey, H Mulvana, C Sennoga, J Hajnal, MX Tang, RJ Eckersley, Single bubble Acoustic Characterisation and Stability Measurement of Adherent Microbubbles, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, Volume: 39 Issue: 5 Pages: 903-914, May 2013
- Fan, TB, Liu, ZB, Zhang, D and Tang, MX, Comparative Study of Lesions Created by High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound Using Sequential Discrete and Continuous Scanning Strategies, : IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING Volume: 60 Issue: 3 Pages: 763-769 DOI: 10.1109/TBME.2011.2167719 Published: MAR 2013
- N. A. Hosny, G. Mohamedi, P. Rademeyer, J. Owen, Y. Wu, M-X Tang, R. J. Eckersley, M. Kuimova and E. Stride. Mapping Microbubble Viscosity Using Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2013, doi /10.1073/pnas.1301479110.
- Theunissen S, Guerrero F, Sponsiello N, Cialoni D, Pieri M, Germonpré P, Obeid G, Tillmans F, Papadopoulou V, Hemelryck W, Marroni A, De Bels D, Balestra C. Nitric oxide-related endothelial changes in breath-hold and scuba divers. Undersea Hyperb Med. 2013 Mar-Apr;40(2):135-44.
- J Loughran, C Sennoga, R Eckersley and MX Tang*, Effect of ultrasound on adherent microbubble contrast agents, Physics in Medicine and Biology, V57 (21), 7 November 2012 , pp. 6999-7014(16)
- Yi Cheng, R Li, S Li, C Dunsby, RJ Eckersley, DS Elson, and MX Tang*, Shear wave elasticity imaging based on acoustic radiation force and optical detection, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, V38(9), September 2012, Pages 1637–1645
- J Loughran, R Eckersley, and MX Tang*, Modelling non spherical oscillations and stability of acoustically driven shelled microbubbles”, Journal of Acoustic Society of America, V131(6), 2012, p4349–4357
- H Mulvana, RJ. Browning, MX Tang et al., Albumin coated microbubble optimization: custom fabrication and comprehensive characterization, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, V38 (9), SEP 2012, P1599-1607
- RJ. Browning, H Mulvana, MX Tang, JV Hajnal, DJ Wells, RJ Eckersley, Effect of Albumin and Dextrose Concentration on Ultrasound and Microbubble Mediated Gene Transfection In Vivo, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, V38(6), 2012, Pages: 1067-1077
- H Mulvana, E Stride, MX Tang, JV Hajnal, RJ Eckersley , The Influence of Gas Saturation on Microbubble Stability, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, V38(6), 2012, Pages: 1097-1100
- J. Owen, B. Zhou, P. Rademeyer, MX Tang, Q. Pankhurst, R. Eckersley and E. Stride. Understanding the Structure and Mechanism of Formation of a New Magnetic Microbubble Formulation. Theranostics (invited paper – in press).
- C Poelma, RME van der Mijle, JM Mari, MX Tang, PD Weinberg, J Westerweel, Ultrasound imaging velocimetry: Toward reliable wall shear stress measurements, European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids Volume: 35 SI, SEP-OCT 2012, P70-75
- H Mulvana, RJ Eckersley, MX Tang, Q Pankhurst, E Stride, Theoretical and Experimental Characterisation of Magnetic Microbubbles, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology 38 (5) , May 2012, p864-875
- E Stride, J Owen, H Mulvana, Q Pankhurst, MX Tang and R Eckersley, Magnetic microbubbles for localised imaging and drug delivery: Development, characterisation and preliminary application in vivo. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America V131(4), Apr 2012, P3245
- CA Sennoga, JSM Yeh, J Alter, E Stride, P Nihoyannopoulos, JM Seddon, DO Haskard, JV Hajnal, MX Tang, RJ Eckersley, Evaluation of Methods for Sizing and Counting of Ultrasound Contrast Agents, Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology, 38 (5), May 2012, p834-845
- R Li, DS Elson, C Dunsby, RJ Eckersley and MX Tang*, Effects of acoustic radiation force and shear waves for absorption and stiffness sensing in ultrasound modulated optical tomography, OPTICS EXPRESS Vol19 (8), Pages: 7299-7311, APR 11 2011
- MX Tang*, J Loughran, E Stride, D Zhang, and RJ Eckersley, Effect of bubble shell nonlinearity on ultrasound nonlinear propagation through microbubble populations, Journal of Acoustic Society of America, 2011, Vol:129, Pages:EL76-EL82.
- V Mahue, JM Mari, RJ Eckersley and MX Tang*, Comparison of pulse subtraction Doppler and pulse inversion Doppler, IEEE Transactions On Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control 2011, Vol. 58 (1), Pages: 73-81
- MX. Tang*, H. Mulvana, T. Gauthier, A. K. P. Lim, D. O. Cosgrove, R. J. Eckersley, and E. Stride, Quantitative contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging: a review of sources of variability, Interface Focus, August 6, 2011 1:520-539 doi:10.1098/rsfs.2011.0026 (Invited Review)
- DS. Elson, R Li, C Dunsby, RJ Eckersley, and MX Tang, Ultrasound-mediated optical tomography: a review of current methods, Interface Focus, August 6, 2011 1:632-648 doi:10.1098/rsfs.2011.0021 (Invited Review)
- H Mulvana, E Stride, MX Tang, JV Hajnal, RJ Eckersley, Temperature-Dependent Differences in the Nonlinear Acoustic Behavior of Ultrasound Contrast Agents Revealed by High-Speed Imaging and Bulk Acoustics, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Vol37 Issue: 9 Pages: 1509-1517 Published: SEP 2011
- RJ Browning, H Mulvana, MX Tang, JV Hajnal, DJ Wells, RJ Eckersley, Influence of needle gauge on in vivo ultrasound and microbubble-mediated gene transfection, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Vol37 Issue: 9 Pages: 1531-1537 Published: SEP 2011
- SW Xu,M Dai, CH Xu, CS Chen, MX Tang, XT Shi, XZ Dong, Performance Evaluation of Five Types of Ag/AgCl Bio-Electrodes for Cerebral Electrical Impedance Tomography, ANNALS OF BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING Vol: 39 Issue: 7 Pages: 2059-2067 Published: JUL 2011
- C Poelma, JM Mari, N Foin, MX Tang, R Krams, CG Caro, PD Weinberg and J Westerweel, 3D flow reconstruction using ultrasound PIV, Experiments in Fluids, Vol50 Issue: 4 Special Issue: SI Pages: 777-785 DOI: 10.1007/s00348-009-0781-8 Published: APR 2011
- YL Zhang, HR Zheng, MX Tang, D Zhang Effect of secondary radiation force on aggregation between encapsulated microbubbles, Chinese Physics B 20, 114302, Nov 2011
- R Li, LP Song, D S Elson and M-X Tang*, Parallel detection of AM ultrasound modulated optical signals, Optics Letters 2010 Vol. 35, Issue 15, pp. 2633-2635
- MX Tang*, N Kamiyama and RJ Eckersley, Effects of nonlinear propagation in Ultrasound Contrast Agent imaging, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2010 Vol 36 (3) Pages: 459-66
- M-X Tang*, D S Elson, R Li, C Dunsby, and R J Eckersley, Photoacoustics, thermoacoustics, and acoustooptics for biomedical imaging, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part H: J. Eng. Med., 2010 Vol 224 (H2), Special Issue, Pages: 291-306 (invited review)
- V Sboros* and M-X Tang, The assessment of microvascular flow and tissue perfusion using ultrasound imaging, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part H: J. Eng. Med. 2010 Vol 224 (H2), Special Issue, Pages: 273-290 (invited review)
- JM Mari, K Hibbs, E Stride, RJ Eckersley, MX Tang*, An approximate nonlinear model for time gain compensation of amplitude modulated images of ultrasound contrast agent perfusion, IEEE Transactions On Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 2010, Vol: 57(4), Pages: 818 – 829
- CA. Sennoga*, V Mahue, J Loughran, J Casey, JM Seddon, MX Tang and RJ Eckersley, On sizing and counting of microbubbles using optical microscopy, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology 2010 Vol. 36(12), Pages 2093-96
- E Stride, MX Tang and RJ Eckersley, Physical phenomena affecting quantitative imaging of ultrasound contrast agents, Applied Acoustics, 2009 Vol 70(10), Special Issue: Sp. Iss. SI Pages: 1352-1362
- MX Tang*, J-M Mari, PNT Wells and RJ Eckersley, Attenuation correction in ultrasound contrast agent imaging: elementary theory and preliminary experimental evaluation, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2008 Vol 34(12) Pages 1998-2008
- RJ Eckersley, MX Tang, K Chetty and JV Hajnal, Microbubble Contrast agent detection using binary coded pulses, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2007 Vol 33(11) Pages: 1787-1795
- MX Tang*, RJ Eckersley, Frequency and pressure dependent attenuation and scattering by microbubbles, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, 2007, Vol: 33, Pages: 164 – 168
- MX Tang*, RJ Eckersley, Nonlinear propagation of ultrasound through microbubble contrast agents and implications for imaging, IEEE Transactions On Ultrasonics Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, 2006, Vol: 53, Pages: 2406 – 2415
- MX Tang*, RJ Eckersley and JA Noble, Pressure-dependent attenuation with microbubbles at low mechanical index, Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, V31(3) p377-384, 2005
- S Wang and MX Tang, Exact confidence interval for magnitude-squared coherence estimates, IEEE Signal Processing Letters 11(3), p326-329, March 2004
- MX Tang*, W Wang, J Wheeler, M McCormick and X Dong, Effects of incompatible boundary information in EIT on the convergence behaviour of an iterative algorithm, IEEE Transaction On Medical Imaging, v21(6) , 620-628, June 2002
- MX Tang*, W Wang, M McCormick, J Wheeler and X Dong, The number of electrodes and basis functions in EIT image reconstruction, Physiological Measurement, 23(1), 129-140, Feb 2002.
- J Wheeler, W Wang and MX Tang, A comparison of methods for measurement of spatial resolution in two-dimensional circular EIT images, Physiological Measurement , 23(1), 169-176, Feb 2002.
- JW Wang, MX Tang, MX McCormick, et al. Preliminary results from an EIT breast imaging simulation system, Physiological Measurement. 22 (1), 39-48, Feb 2001
- MX Tang*, X Dong, M Qin, F Fu, X Shi, F You, Electrical impedance tomography reconstruction algorithm based on general inversion theory and finite element method. Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, 36(4), p395-398, 1998.
- X Dong*, M Qin, MX Tang, F Fu, X Shi, et.al. A practical dynamic impedance imaging algorithm. Chinese Journal of Biomedical Enginering, 19(3), 348-352, 2000
- MX Tang*, X Dong, M Qin, Z Wang, F Fu, X Shi, Implementing a strict reconstruction algorithm on an improved FEM scheme, Journal of Biomedical Engineering, 15(2), p158-162, 1998.
- MX Tang*, X Dong, M Qin, An electrical impedance tomography system based on physical phantom and its preliminary results, Chinese Journal of Biomedical Engineering(English Version), 6(3), p125-126, 1997.